All people are responsible for protection child’s rights – including children themselves!
Everybody has rights. Every right also means responsibility. This means, that everyone, including children, has the responsibility to respect other people’s rights as well.
- All children have rights. This means that all children also have the responsibility to respect others’ rights – both children’s and adults’.
- All children have the right for protection for violence. This means that children also have the responsibility to not bully, pick on or harm other children in any way.
- All children have the right for a clean living environment. This means that children also have the responsibility to keep the surrounding nature clean, not trash it.
- All children have the right for education. This means that they have to go to school, learn as much as they can and share their knowledge with others.
- All children have the right to live. This means that they also have to help those in need of help or in unfavorable situations, so their right for life would also be assured.
Read more about child’s rights in the Convention on the Rights of the Child and remember, that with every right comes with the responsibility to assure that right yourself.