Estonian Union for Child Welfare is managed by the Board, office and General Assembly, which consist of 27 member organisations. Management Board meets monthly and office operates daily. 2012-2018 Management Board was operated by President Loone Ots, since 2018 by President Ene Tomberg.
The General Assembly meets annually. All members are invited and have equal rights.The GA has full powers in relation to:
- electing the Board members,
- changing the statutes,
- approval of the annual budget,
- other competencies such as the adoption of internal rules.
Members of the Board:
- Ene Tomberg – president, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taimi Tulva, email@example.com
- Kristel Voltenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristi Paas email@example.com
- Aimar Karu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irina Golikova, email@example.com
- Inge Järvpõld, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toivo Sikk, Toivo.Sikk@meis.ee
- Tiiu Kuurme, email@example.com