Estonian Union for Child Welfare is managed by the Board, office and General Assembly, which consist of 29 member organisations. Management Board meets monthly and office operates daily. Since 2012 Management Board is operated by President Loone Ots.
The General Assembly meets annually. All members are invited and have equal rights.The GA has full powers in relation to:
- electing the Board members,
- changing the statutes,
- approval of the annual budget,
- other competencies such as the adoption of internal rules.
Members of the Board:
- Loone Ots – president, email@example.com
- Ene Tomberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taimi Tulva, email@example.com
- Kristel Voltenberg, kristel.voltenberg@advokatuur.
- Kristi Paas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aimar Karu, email@example.com
- Irina Golikova, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inge Järvpõld, email@example.com
- Toivo Sikk, Toivo.Sikk@meis.ee